If you and your partner are trying to conceive, it can be disheartening to find out that you have a low sperm count. While it may take some time and patience, there are some things you can do to improve your chances of getting pregnant.
Here are some tips for getting pregnant with low sperm count:
1. Have sex frequently. The more often you have sex, the greater your chances of conceiving. aim to have sex every other day or every three days.
2. Use an ovulation predictor kit. This can help you pinpoint when you are ovulating so that you can make the most of your fertile window.
3. Use fertility-friendly lubricant. This can help increase sperm motility and give them a better chance of reaching the egg.
4. Quit smoking and drinking alcohol. Both of these habits can negatively impact sperm health and decrease chances of conception. If you need help quitting, talk to your doctor about options like nicotine replacement therapy or counseling services.
5. Eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly. A balanced diet and regular exercise can improve overall health, including sperm health